We will hold records of your name, address and other information from which you and your pet can be identified in combination with their medical history. We only use this information for the purpose of providing veterinary services and we do not pass this information on to third parties unless requested to do so by a veterinary surgeon taking over a case or for animal welfare considerations.
Personal information given via the website www.barrowhill-vet.com is held strictly confidential and will not be distributed or sold to third parties.
We will respect an option to remove you from our marketing or mailing list if so indicated on the ‘update your details’ form on our website.
Our Cookies help:
- make our website work as you'd expect;
- remember your settings during and between visits;
- improve the security/speed of the site;
- allow you to share pages with Facebook;
- collect any personal identifiable information (without your express permission);
- collect any sensitive information (without your express permission);
- pass data to advertising networks;
- pass personally identifiable data to third parties;
- pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
- contact form validation to prevent spam e-mails being sent
- tracking anonymous visits to website for statistical purposes
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Google analytics places four cookies on your browser (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz).
To disable Google Analytics, visit this tool - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Turning Cookies Off
To learn how to disable cookies on browsers please click here. http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=61416